Preparing for Your Visit:
We look forward to your upcoming appointment at Dermatology Associates of Glastonbury. In order to coordinate your care safely & effectively, please complete and review the following:
Complete Patient Paperwork on our Portal:
We are now converting to electronic health records. Check in can be done in office on an iPad or on the portal prior to arriving. To expedite the process, reduce your wait time and maintain social distancing, please complete your check-in process on the portal prior to your appointment.
- Verify your email: You should have received an email from [email protected] to sign up for our patient portal.
- Create a username & password
- Answer all intake questions
- Sign the Consent forms (Under "Appointments" at the TOP RIGHT).
- If needed, click here for detailed instructions.
Please note our COVID-19 policy :
- All patients are required to wear a mask from home. Masks with a vent/valve are NOT accepted. Unfortunately, we cannot provide patients with a mask. Please wear your mask the entire time you are in the office unless removal is necessary during your visit in the exam room.
- Guests, other than caregivers, are not permitted & will be asked to wait outside the practice.
- If you have had any concerning symptoms or known COVID-19 exposure, please call and reschedule your appointment.
- Please enter office to check in to and let us know you have arrived (DO NOT wait in your car for us to call) after check in you can wait in your car, if your prefer, until your exam room is ready. At this time we can call you on your phone.
- To review our detailed COVID-19 policy, click here.
In the event that you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please call 24 hours prior or a no-show fee of $50 will apply.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation so that we can take care of you and other patients safely while reducing risk to our healthcare team.
CLICK HEREto go to the portal.